There are two ways you can give to Hudson Job Search. We need your help in time or money. If you can volunteer your time, learn more on our page “Becoming a Volunteer Advisor.” If you can donate financially, your monetary donations help us improve the experience for our job seekers in a multitude of ways.
• Training of volunteer Hudson Job Search Advisors
• Independent assessment of job seeker strengths and weaknesses
• Funding the breadth of tools we provide to job seekers
• The equipment and software to upload and view practice interviews
• Keeping our website and digital communications up-to-date
• Administrative fees
Hudson Job Search is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. One hundred percent of your donation supports the important job seeker programs at Hudson Job Search.
Please send a check to Hudson Job Search, 5486 Port Chester Dr., Hudson, OH 44236. We will send you a thank you letter stating your contribution was not exchanged for gifts or services.
At Hudson Job Search, your time and talent are appreciated just as much as monetary donations.
• Volunteer Your Time by becoming an Advisor
• Volunteer Your Talent for specific projects or committees
We would love your help in the following areas: Finance, Marketing, Training, IT, Process and Quality, Programs, Fundraising, and Speaker Selection. Fill out our contact form, and we will get right back to you.
The services of Hudson Job Search are made possible by the generous financial support received from Hudson area foundations, churches and many caring individuals. We are a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization, so all contributions are tax-deductible.