- This event has passed.
At the March 1, 2021 Hudson Job Search meeting Abby Kohut will speak on “47 Uncommon Ways to Conduct an Awesome Search.” Abby Kohut is known as Absolutely Abby because she tells the Absolute truth about the job search process.
In her travels doing presentations on job search she says “During my journey across the U.S., I collected handfuls of very uncommon strategies people have used to find and land a job. Boy oh boy, some of you have tried some truly ingenious techniques! And now, I’m ready to reveal everything to you at this event.” You will learn:
* 2 ways to hobnob with CTOs, CFOs, CEO’s and other C-suite members
* How to solve problems for companies who don’t know that they have them
* 3 ways to use social media to generate opportunities you didn’t know existed
* How a job seeker landed a job by decorating her house with Christmas lights
* Why a chocolate resume can get recruiters to call you
“Start the year with a bang! Let me teach you some uncommon job search techniques that have
actually worked. And, while I’m at it, I’ll also share some details on the Hidden Job Market.”
In the past 25 years, Abby has held corporate recruiting positions in a variety of industries and is responsible for helping 10,000 people get hired. Her website AbsolutelyAbby.com, which was selected as one of the “Top 100 Websites for Your Career” by Forbes, teaches secrets and the Absolute truth about the job search process that other recruiters won’t tell you. Abby employs light-hearted humor to help her job seekers understand what they need to learn.
View and register for all upcoming events: https://hudsonjobsearch.org/events/